Monday, March 02, 2009

Don't do this maann!!

I must tell you first where I live for the last few months. I live in boarding house behind Perbanas. Perbanas is a college, full of young students; so you see every morning and afternoon I go pass Perbanas, pass awesome female students, dress up with my office suite, which are out dated shirt and boring black pants, and a belly that is sticking out of my pants trying to out walk me. They are cheering and laughing at each other; while I hurried pass them, hoping that they will not notice me even a bit. Hah! You could regard it as a walk of shame, almost.

This afternoon, though, I was quite surprised. There were two guys; they are not too old, maybe around early twenties. They work for IM3 and clearly work for some marketing gimmick or such. They dressed up in bright color: yellow and purple; wore white make up on their faces and the funniest thing was they wore afro frizzy wig (kribo in bahasa). Oh My God!

Because it was in the afternoon, the students were hanging out on the street like a herd of sheep, they were everywhere.

And those two guys should have been giving out flyers or something but instead they were just squatted in the sidewalk, clueless or may be shocked. Common man, you do not have to humiliate yourself among your peers like that! Hah! I wonder who dragged them to this predicament.

It is ok dress up like that in the middle of the street, who cares man? Cars are just passing around endlessly. But dressing up like that next to a college, especially a college that is famous for its female students? Man you are just going to embarrass yourself.

My suggestion is wash up that make up, put down that wig, and find another job.

No comments: